11.17.2014

[In the Mix] November 2014

Trying something a little different for the November Playlist! It's been a calm month thus far. I'm finishing decorating my apartment, getting into the swing of teaching, and planning my Korean bucket list (which will probably grow and change!). I have been doing a lot of traveling in terms of exploring Korea outside of Namwon. This month has been a mix of re-finding favorites and discovering new songs. Oh, and Taylor Swift. Because you know I was listening to "1989" on repeat when it came out. Listen to it here.

Sweater Weather
The Neighborhood | Because sweaters are all that's on my mind.

Style
Taylor Swift | "I got that red lip, classic thing that you like"

Shut Up and Dance
WALK TO MOON | I dare you to listen and not dance.

광화문에서
초규현 | "At Gwanghwamun" by Cho Kyuhyun. My favorite has a solo.

Blank Space
Taylor Swift | I liked the melody of this song, and then that MV came out!

Friday I'm in Love
The Cure | Stumbled across this from my ESL lesson planning.

Neon Lights
Natasha Bedingfield | I'm glad she's gotten even better from "Unwritten."

Need U (100%)
Duke Dumont ft. A*M*E | I think I'm likin' this Duke Dumont character.

I Wish You Would
Taylor Swift | Hey, I warned you she'd have a prime spot!

Love is Easy
McFly | Repeat, and why not? Still love that it uses It's' a Wonderful Life.

Here (In Your Arms)
HelloGoodbye | I used to use this song as a pump up song for swimming. Still so fun.

Jealous
Nick Jonas | Never thought a Jonas brother would make it on this list!

0330
U-KISS | A more ballad-y song for the winter months.

Good Day
Nappy Roots | Awesome morning song.

Sun Shy
Dresses | Such a stare-out-the-window-on-a-long-bus-ride song.

Lips are Movin'
Meghan Trainor | Girl is more than dat bass.

No comments :

Post a Comment